Orange Corners Ghana
Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in collaboration with MDF West Africa, the Ghana Innovation Hub and our private sector partners. Our ambition is to further develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Ghana. We do this by enabling youth to develop their existing companies and by providing these entrepreneurs with the necessary opportunities, skills and access to markets and capital.
We provide entrepreneurs with a 6-month acceleration programme. At the same time, Orange Corners serves as a bridge between these innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector. This offers a great benefit to all partners involved.
What we offer
Orange Corners is more than a place; more than a training; and more than a community – it is an entire entrepreneurial ecosystem which helps transform your start up to a business which provides value for customers, partners and funders.
Here, you will redefine and shape your own and your team’s future. You will gain access to the knowledge, tools and resources to leverage your business.
We offer (co-)working space, coaching, training and we will work with you to grow your business. When needed we will introduce you to investors within our network. Additionally, you will become part of the Orange Corners network that stretches across Africa and the Middle East.
Ghana has a great number of innovative start-ups in several sectors; some even raising investment funding for scale-up. However, young businesses have problems surviving the first years of existence because they lack the knowledge and skills needed to transition from a start-up to a sustainable business. For those entrepreneurs making it past the proof-of-concept stage – there is little support.
We support existing companies with:
- Market growth through sales
- Employee engagement
- Financial management
- Access to capital
Together, we will grow the private sector in Ghana.
Apply for Orange Corners Ghana
Are you making sales, but are you not sure how to grow your business through sales? Are you already growing your business and need help in aligning your team with the mission and strategy? Are you looking for the right financial management tools? And do you offer an innovative solution to a local social, economic or environmental problem? Then Orange Corners is the place for you.
We are looking for you and your team if you are really solving a market need. We will offer you access to our space, partners and our experts to help build your business, in the form of training and coaching. During the 6-month program we will have several workshop days, but will also engage with your business and team one-on-one, so we can support you when and where needed. If at the end of the programme you have a clear investment need, we will help you look for the right investor for your business.
Applications will open twice a year through our online platform.
Please only apply if you match the following criteria:
- You are between 18 – 35 years
- Your company has been in business for over a year
- You offer an innovative product or service that offers a sustainable solution to a local social, economic or environmental challenge
- Your business has proven its concept through sales and you can provide financial statement for 2018 to demonstrate this
- You have multiple team members
- You are not participating in any other programmes or competitions at the time of application
- You are serious about growing your business and looking for investment – not grants
- The founder / CEO is available for selection bootcamp, workshop dates and coaching and the team is available to work on market validation during the 6 months
- You are located in the greater Accra region and/or able to pay for own transport to- and from the Ghana Innovation Hub
Orange Corners Ghana | Accra, Ghana | email@example.com
We are located in the Ghana Innovation Hub in the middle block of the Accra Digital Center
Ring Road West, adjacent State Housing Company