Orange Corners Erbil
Innovation has no limits!
Orange Corners Erbil is a start-up incubator helping entrepreneurs from the Kurdistan Region to launch and grow their businesses. We provide male and female entrepreneurs with training, mentorship, skills and access to markets. Our goal is to develop and support the ecosystem in the region so entrepreneurs can achieve their dreams and at the same time help the local market grow. Orange Corners Erbil provides young entrepreneurs with a 6-month incubation programme to establish a business and take this to the local market.
The Netherlands Consulate General in Erbil and its partners are committed to making a positive contribution to the Kurdistan Region by providing incubation programs for (future) male and female entrepreneurs. We offer a physical workspace, knowledge and training, mentorship and coaching and other important motivators for our incubatees to be able to start and grow their businesses to the best of their abilities. We bring existing knowledge into practice and find out what it is our entrepreneurs need to become more successful. Together we can find solutions to any barrier standing in the way of creating an optimal entrepreneurial environment.
What we offer
- Innovation hub
- Masterclasses with business leaders
- Business related training
- Networking events
- Mentoring with experienced professionals and entrepreneurs
- Exposure to markets and resources
- Coaching and guidance
- Flexible and dynamic workspace
- Bootcamp organised by TechHub
- Media cover by Bite.Tech
- Access to MSELECT jobs and training
Apply for Orange Corners Erbil
To be able to be taken into consideration for taking part in our programme you must be:
- An aspiring entrepreneur based in the Kurdistan region of Iraq.
- Between 18 – 35 years old.
- A student or graduate from a known institute/university.
- In possession of a validated innovative business idea, not more than 2 years old.
Products or services related to agri-food or water management are encouraged.
Orange Corners Erbil | TechHub, MSELECT Centre, Danyal Qassab Street, Naz Naz qtr, Erbil, Iraq | +964 (0) 66 261 4455 | email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org